Blatchford is one of the world’s longest established prosthetics companies.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the UK, with additional clinical, manufacturing, research and development locations around the world.
Our award-winning lower limb system, Linx, is a radical development in rehabilitation: an integrated, microprocessor-controlled system in which the knee and foot work seamlessly together to ensure perfect gait response on all kinds of terrain.
For K1 patients, our feet products include:
For K1 patients, our knee product includes:
For K2 patients, our feet products include:
For K2 patients, our mechanical knee product includes:
For K3 patients, our non-hydraulic feet/ankles products include:
For K3 patients, our non-hydraulic feet include:
For K2, K3 and K4 patients, our hydraulic ankle feet include:
For K3 patients, our mechanical knees include:
For K3 patients, our hydraulic microprocessor ankle feet include:
For K3 patients, our microprocessor knees include:
For K3 patients, our entire limb system includes:
We develop products through an extensive collaboration between our research and development team, clinical experts, patient insight groups and customers to find solutions that deliver results.
Industry Resources for Clinicians
To provide quality care for amputees, industry professionals must have access to a network of sources that provides guidance on available products, new releases, education, training, coding products and reimbursement and other truly useful information.
Visit the sites below to be connected with industry associations
- The American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association - AOPA
- The American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists - AAOP
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services - CMS - Medicare Coverage Database
- O&P Business News - For Healthcare Professionals Who Serve the Limb Loss Community
- The O&P Edge - The Latest News Site for Healthcare Professionals Serving O&P Patients
- LCodeSearch.com - A Site for Healthcare Professionals to Match L Codes with O&P products
- The National Association for the Advancement of Orthotics & Prosthetics - NAAOP
Blatchford's Catalogue of Products
For over 130 years Blatchford has designed and produced some of the world's most advanced artificial limbs and mobility solutions. Explore all our devices online!
The Linx is a fully integrated, microprocessor controlled lower limb system for above knee amputees.
Key Features Include:
• Situational Awareness - Integrated sensors continuously collect data to seamlessly adapt the limb’s response.
• Varying levels of stance resistance to optimise safety at all times:
- Standing support
- Supported sitting
- Controlled stance support
- Stumble recovery
- Dynamic stair descent
- Dynamic slope descent
• Cycling Mode and Fixed Angle Flexion Lock Mode
• Knee Flexion to 130°
• Intuitive Programming Software via PC or App
• Up to 3 days battery life
• Sandal Toe Foot Shell
Payment and Ordering
Blatchford’s "Patient Access" program (powered by Repaytient) makes paying for healthcare easier for clinicians and patients by providing interest-free financing for the patient’s deductible while paying healthcare providers 100% up front.
Repaytient offers flexible terms for all patients and has no patient denials. Ask your Blatchford rep about Repaytient!
Contact a Local Blatchford Rep
We have a team of Territory Managers working across the country, ready to answer your questions and visit your office on-site.
Contact us to schedule a free demo of our products today!