Free Recorded Webinars
Upcoming and Archived CEU Webinars
Our clinical education team is working hard to support our customers remotely. We’re pleased to announce our monthly program of FREE webinars for professionals, where you can learn more about Blatchford products, selection and fitting as well as hearing directly from users.
Real-time attendance to the majority of LIVE webinars will award up to 1.5 CEUs and are completely free. You are welcome to listen to any of the past recordings (below), any time, at no charge, as well.
Webinars on demand
You can watch on demand versions of recent Blatchford webinars by clicking the links below. By providing your details you consent to being added to our Mailing List so that we can keep you updated with the latest product news from Blatchford. Please note that CEU credits are NOT awarded for these on demand webinars.
- Elan IC and the latest evidence supporting the case for microprocessor ankles
- Tectus - January 2024 update
- Tectus® - the microprocessor module for hinged KAFO leg braces
- Orion3 Prosthetic Knee - the microprocessor knee that's now water-resistant
Blatchford's Integrated Limb System: Linx
Learn more about Linx, the worlds only integrated lower limb system. It behaves more like a real leg than anything else. If helps do the thinking for your patient, sensing and coordinating its response across both the ankle and knee joints.
- Blatchford High Activity Prosthetic Knee and Feet
- Documentation, Approval & Reimbursement for O&P High Tech Patient Care
- Newest Mechanical K2 Options
- Learn About Blatchford’s New K2 Knee
- The World’s First and Only Integrated Lower Limb System Has Updates & New Features!
- Upcoming Changes to Coding & Billing
- EchelonER Hydraulic Ankle
- ElanIC Waterproof Microprocessor Foot
- Linx: The Completely Connected Limb
- Orion3 Microprocessor Knee
- Understanding Hydraulic Ankle Technology
- Blatchford Carbon Foot Range
- Understanding Elevated Vacuum Prostheses
- The Elan Microprocessor Foot
- Orion3 Prosthetic Knee - December 2023 recap
Earn Continuing Education Credits
View Our Course Catalog
The Blatchford Community
For over 130 years Blatchford has designed and produced some of the world's most advanced artificial limbs and mobility solutions.