The Atlas Scoliosis brace is designed specifically for idiopathic scoliosis and utilises a modular system to control progressive curves. It can be made to measurements or to a cast/scan with optional extras such as additional pads, windows. The Atlas Scoliosis has a symmetric shape with standard waist rectification and iliac crest build ups. The Atlas Scoliosis is made from Subortholene with excellent supportive qualities and available in flesh, white or with a transfer.
- Available in 0, 10 and 15 degrees Lordosis
- 3mm or 4mm Subortholon (white or flesh)
- 6mm Northfoam lining
- Custom trim-line to draft
- Custom made to measures
- Custom made to cast or CAD/CAM
- Additional pads available
- Windows available
- Various strapping options & laminations
- Posterior opening
- Transfers available on white and flesh Subortholon
- New Airtex lining available
- Idiopathic scoliosis
- Neuro-muscular scoliosis
Available in a range custom graphics...
Ordering and Enquiries:
Ordering the Atlas Spinal Range from Blatchford is simple and easy. You can contact our Customer Services directly:
Telephone: +44 (0) 114 2637900
Email: [email protected]
Facsimile: +44 (0) 114 2637901
Post: Blatchford Limited, 11 Atlas Way, Atlas North, Sheffield, S4 7QQ.
*Measurements for all sections are shown in mm. Please note these are not the same as the Modular Range