You can feel safe in knowing that with Blatchford you're in the hands of trained experts. Our legal instruction is taken from solicitors, lawyers and case managers to meet your needs.
We have a wealth of experience dealing with all legal matters that require documentation including:
- Part 35 compliant Expert Witness Reports
- Immediate Needs Assessments NA’s
- Preliminary reports
- Treatment comparison reports
- Desktop reports
In each case, you need expert advice. You can expect support from our clinical team who can:
- Act as an expert's voice in court
- Provide clinical evaluations
- Offer best practice solutions
Aiding the resolution of the claim and fulfilling our responsibility to the court.