The SuperSACH is a cushioned heel prosthetic foot with flexible keel for Level 1 and 2 activity. An adjustable screw allows heel cushion adjustment for optimum individual fit.
- Activity level 1
- Activity level 2
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Suitable for shower use
- Submersion to a depth of 1m
SuperSACH Clinical Evidence Reference
Clinical Outcomes using SACH feet
- Low stiffness at weight acceptance leads to early foot-flat and greater stability for lower mobility patients1
- Satisfactory for patients with limited mobility in order to maintain mobility level2
- Lightweight keel increases ease of use and is ideal for elderly users or those with limited strength2
- Durability tests confirm foot to be long-lasting for those with low mobility levels3
- 54% satisfaction rate2
- Satisfaction rates increase within the bilateral population2
Full Reference Listing
Turcot K, Sagawa Jr Y, Lacraz A, et al.Comparison of the International Committee of the Red Cross foot with the solid ankle cushion heel foot during gait: a randomized double-blind study. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2013; 94: 1490–1497.
Dudkiewicz I, Pisarenko B, Herman A, et al.Satisfaction rates amongst elderly amputees provided with a static prosthetic foot. Disabil Rehabil 2011; 33: 1963–1967.
Sasaki K, Pinitlertsakun J, Rattanakoch J, et al.The development and testing of a modified natural rubber CR solid ankle–cushion heel prosthetic foot for developing countries. J Rehabil Assist Technol Eng 2017; 4: 2055668317712978.