A range of quality seating accessories from moulded trays to foot supports and footboards and footbox pads.
|Moulded Tray including brackets||Small tray size 1/2 rim|
|Moulded Tray including brackets||Large|
|Tray Insert Vinyl Covered|
- Moulded foot supports can assist in achieving the desired seating position or to offer a greater level of control for the feet
- Supports can be located in any position on the wheelchair footrest
- Each support is fitted with soft 25mm nylon webbing toe and instep straps as standard, which are easily adjusted and controlled through a quick release buckle
- Positive, discreet and easily adjustable
- Secures the ankle whilst allowing the foot to move naturally, retaining a level of freedom without losing position
- Available in five sizes from extra small with a circumference of155 mm, up to extra large with a circumference of 350 mm
- Hook and loop or side release plastic buckle closures available
- Supplied with fitting kit and all fixtures as standard
- Compatible system with most wheelchair footboards or footplates
Standard Footbox Attached to Seat Special Footbox (top and bottom view) includes black footbox/footboard bracket, chrome footbox stems and stop collars. The interface fixings can be double bracket mount(fixed to BAIS) or using the triple bracket mount (fixed to seating system)
Foot Box Pads
- Soft crumb foam
- When requesting your footbox you can order different depths of soft crumb padding:
50mm, 75mm or 100mm.
- These can also be ordered separately if required.
Ordering and Enquiries:
Ordering wheelchair seating accessories from Blatchford is simple and easy. You can contact our Customer Services directly:
Telephone: +44 (0) 114 2637900
Email: [email protected]
Facsimile: +44 (0) 114 2637901
Post: Blatchford Limited, 11 Atlas Way, Atlas North, Sheffield, S4 7QQ.