Blatchford Ambassadors of Mobility
"Get started making an impact today. It’s easy."
You are Invited!
Join our program today and help your amputee community.
Has your life been improved by using a Blatchford prosthetic? Join our pilot program for Blatchford Ambassadors of Mobility (BAM) and make an impact! Get started today. It’s easy.
We want BAM to be the finest program of its kind. And we measure our success based on supporting the amputee community with information about available products that give them the best mobility possible. That’s why we need the help of everyday leaders like you. By signing up now, you will be on the ground floor of a community of support for amputees — led by amputees.
Here’s what we need from you.
- A monthly commitment of your time.
- Share your personal story through social media and in person.
- Reveal how Blatchford products changed your life.
- Participate in photo and video shoots and product demonstrations.
- Answer people’s questions and provide tips.
- Tell us what’s working in the pilot program and what can work better.
Questions you may have...
Who is eligible to become an Ambassador?
Anybody wearing a Blatchford product or has a relationship with somebody wearing our products - from amputees to caregivers.
What do Ambassadors do?
BAM! Ambassadors help people regain their lives by showing them how Blatchford products lead to their path to mobility.
The Blatchford Community
For over 130 years Blatchford has designed and produced some of the world's most advanced artificial limbs and mobility solutions. Learn more about resources available to help you and/or the amputee in your life!