Blatchford Ambassadors of Mobility
"Gaining knowledge, is the first step to wisdom. Sharing it, is the first step to humanity."
Get started making an impact today...it’s easy.
We all know how daunting it can be when coming to terms with, and then living with an amputation. How will my life change, will I be able to return to previous activities, what will people think? So many questions and thoughts. That's why we believe it's so important for existing product wearers to be able to share their experiences in a positive and encouraging way with their peers.
We're looking for patients (and carers) from all walks of life, who have a passion for helping others and want to share their knowledge and experiences to help support others on their journey to recovery and beyond.
Here’s what we need from you.
- Willing to share your personal story through social media and in person.
- Share how Blatchford products have changed your life.
- Participate in photo and video shoots.
- Be available for live product demonstrations.
- Answer people’s questions and provide tips.
- Be active in Social Media forums, giving open and honest views on you experiences of Blatchford products.
Questions you may have...
Who is eligible to become an Ambassador?
Anybody wearing a Blatchford product or has a relationship with somebody wearing our products - from amputees to caregivers.
What do Ambassadors do?
BAM! Ambassadors help people regain their lives by showing them how Blatchford products lead to their path to mobility.